* When Creating Communities Ltd will collect information from you;
* What will be collected;
* How Creating Communities Ltd stores personal information; and
* How personal information is used by Creating Communities Ltd.
Information that we collect
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
* Contact information;
* Interactions with us;
* We collect your personal information in order to:
* Contact customers in relation to the property they have visited;
* Communicate with customers for information they have opted to receive;
Who do we share your information with?
We do not pass your information onto third party suppliers.Your information is only accessible by the salesperson you are dealing with and the appropriate administrators.
How Creating Communities Ltd protects your information
We keep your information safe by keeping all information in a secure location, both physically and digitally, and only allow the salesperson you are dealing with and the appropriate administrators access. We do not disclose your information to third parties except as required by law.
How you can access and request collection of your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, or if you have any questions about our policy or our practices, please contact us at:
020 404 81173
125 APIRANA AVE, GLEN INNES, AUCKLAND 1072, NEW ZEALAND